Sunday, July 26, 2009

waiting for ice cream

Some good friends made us homemade ice cream last night and we got the taste and had to have more! Plus Winder Dairy is bringing me way too much milk and we had to use it up somehow. Plus my kitchen is never that clean, so I though pictures were in order to mark the occasion.

Plus I thought a pointless blog was in order.

I mean, who knows when my kitchen will ever be that clean again?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yummmmm...I love home made ice cream. We made mint chocolate chip the other day. Did you guys like the thing at the park after the parade?? Did you try the 50 cent scones!?! Holy amazing! I love that the booths just try to cover costs instead of scalp the patrons.

Amanda said...

Love your kitchen! Your backsplash is awesome, did you do any of the tile work yourself?
I'd love to see more pictures of the abode (hint hint)

Bromleys said...

I was thinking that was one clean kitchen, but I bet you're just being modest.

Chrystal said...

The backsplash is sooo pretty! Cool coloring in this pic too!