Wednesday, July 8, 2009

should this concern me as a mother?

It's not crystal clear who is flying and who is standing, but I'm guessing the sad dude with the black eye isn't airborne. I guess he could have been thrown, but my gut says that Samurai Warrior over there on the right is coming in for the kill.
I'm not sure, but I don't think the stick man on the right survived. And the delighted look on Lefty's face has me a tad disturbed. Again, this guy just looks all to happy to be killing something, so I'll just call it target practice to ease my conscience. And when I turned around and found this it just creeped me out.

More because I wasn't aware he could sound things out that well than the fact that it was written in the midst of such carnage. Poor Katelyn has the disadvantage of being the only girl her age in our group of friends, and while Seth plays with her quite well, I'm afraid Alex has adopted his "girls are gross" platform already. Plus there's that whole love triangle thing between Seth, Alex and Kate. I just try to remind Alex that having such strong feelings about Kate will only reveal the huge crush he has on her, and Oh boy does that set him off.


I love it.

Thankfully, Katelyn doesn't seem too affected by Alex's bad manners. She's too much of a tomboy herself to care about what a stinky boy thinks of her. As a matter of fact, I keep thinking I should encourage Alex's little "infatuation". I know he and Jocelyn are betrothed, but he and Kate are a much better match. Just sayin. (sorry Seth)

3 comments:

Angie said...

If it's any comfort to you, these pictures look familiar to me, as I've seen many like them produced by one of the artists in our house. I think the sounding out "Katlen" thing is awesome, though I understand your concerns about the placement of her name amidst that art.

Amy Hummel said...

Ahhh!

Bromleys said...

I should post a similar pic I have of Camille Kemps niece. Her alien is killing Lucy's dog. That stuff just goes on.