Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a few things we've been up to

a little cutting practice. Guess who's is who's. It's pretty simple to do if you know my son.
A new tattoo. Daddy gave him this one.

What Buster's been doing.


This is some dinner I made. I include it here because my kids loved it, and that doesn't always happen. Especially in a dish containing mushrooms (which as you can see have been politely discarded). The original recipe is Macaroni and cheese, but since I modified it a tad (it is now tomato-based) and both my kids would eat it, we call it Macaroni and Woop! Woop!



And our appendages have been bathing. Don't worry, they're all in there somewhere. As far as what the hand is telling the foot, I'll let you use your imagination on that one.




2 comments:

Cindy said...

Macaroni and Woop! Woop! sounds delicious. I'm with your kids about the mushrooms though.
You comin to NH or what? I know April got her ticket for Oct 8-11. Come join the fun!

Chrystal said...

I'm smiling ear to ear!