Tuesday, July 7, 2009

choking on pictures

Between Lily's birthday and the fourth of July, I have a few pictures I need to post. And by a few, I mean more than I'll probably ever get to. But hopefully I'll get the gist documented. Until then, I need to post this one of MaKaty because I just love it. The girls had so much fun in this little tub on the 4th...

I'll post more soon. Someday.

5 comments:

Leavitts said...

That is such a GREAT picture. So "americana." - or in other words, perfect!

We had a great time with you guys this weekend!

Love ya sis!

-Mike
www.envisionliberty.weebly.com

Megan said...

and I love it too. Such a great angle...I must have it someday.

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

what a beautiful picture! makaty is so adorable.

Angie said...

You are sure good at capturing moments. I also have to tell you how I loved and identified with that post with pictures that remind you of Lily.

Bromleys said...

That is one of the best pics ever. I'm jealous I don't get to hang out with you having award winning pics being taken of my kids.