blowing your mind since 2007
Oh my goodness! You captured both Frank and Elise perfectly! I love the pics of Elise's most adorable smile, and I totally adore the ones with Shelly in them! So so perfect!
Shelly is one of the most stunning women I know. And what gorgeous kiddos. I love those shots..they will be priceless and timeless
I can't believe how big they're getting! That's amazing! You do such a good job Beka!
So beautiful! I really need to find an excuse to come to St. George for a photo shoot with my girls!! Any ideas?
Wow, those are amazing Beka. I was actually thinking that I wanted you to take some pictures of my kids? We should go somewhere fun one day...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! You captured both Frank and Elise perfectly! I love the pics of Elise's most adorable smile, and I totally adore the ones with Shelly in them! So so perfect!
Shelly is one of the most stunning women I know. And what gorgeous kiddos. I love those shots..they will be priceless and timeless
I can't believe how big they're getting! That's amazing! You do such a good job Beka!
So beautiful! I really need to find an excuse to come to St. George for a photo shoot with my girls!! Any ideas?
Wow, those are amazing Beka. I was actually thinking that I wanted you to take some pictures of my kids? We should go somewhere fun one day...
Post a Comment