My baby girl"s 2 and I can hardly stand it. Her personality is magnetic and funny sweet all at once. She is so smart and beautiful. I just can't believe it was 2 years ago...
Wow! I can't believe she's two either! She feels so much older than Juliet but a year makes a big difference at this age. The lilies on the cake are gorgeous! Great job Amy!
Wow. Cake. Amy's a true artist---I thought photography was her thing, but I guess confectionary decor might be her true calling. The little girl in the fairy princess outfit is darling. I hope it's a wonderful year of many tantrums, a lot of self assertion, and loads of little girl sweetness. Anyway, I love all the pictures. That green door in Seattle is really perfect. Aren't you glad there are people in the world like the dancing Seattle lady?
5 comments:
cutie patootie! Happy Birthday Lily Pants!
Happy Birthday Lily! Love those pictures and the cake is unbelievably beautiful...perfect for the princess....and oh sooooo yummy!
Wow! I can't believe she's two either! She feels so much older than Juliet but a year makes a big difference at this age. The lilies on the cake are gorgeous! Great job Amy!
Wow. Cake. Amy's a true artist---I thought photography was her thing, but I guess confectionary decor might be her true calling. The little girl in the fairy princess outfit is darling. I hope it's a wonderful year of many tantrums, a lot of self assertion, and loads of little girl sweetness. Anyway, I love all the pictures. That green door in Seattle is really perfect. Aren't you glad there are people in the world like the dancing Seattle lady?
My wedding cake didn't look that good.
You deserve it, Lily...b/c you have to put up with those 3 crazy boys (A,C,J) always bugging you.
Happy Birthday girlfriend!!
Post a Comment