Monday, July 21, 2008

superfriends


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Chrystal said...

Aren't those the greatest dress-up costumes? They are always a hit over here too! THANKS LYNDA/GRANDMA BRACKEN! Love the captured moment!

Megan said...

that picture is beyond hilarious! My favorite is Lily. So stinking cute! I love pics of kids lined up in a row...somehow it's picture worthy no matter what they are doing or if anyone is looking!

Sorry about today. It ended up being a fiasco of a day, all in all. Something in the air made for VERY CRANKY CHILDREN!

SarahCeleste said...

What a great shot...I love how both those boys that are not related to Lily are just staring at her...either she is the villian and they are about to get her, or they are just lovin on her. Those costumes are way better than our underroos...member those???

April said...

I think that is the cutest pic ever - I seriously love it. What a great shot!

Jamie said...

I love the Super Friends! They're awesome! Did your Mom make all those capes?