Tuesday, July 1, 2008

impromptu photo shoot

Sunday night our home teachers came over, and one of them who happens to be a photographer/fly-fisher extrodinare, started talking shop with me about photography. So when he came over tonight to have Jake help him turn a fly rod, he kindly brought this over for me to play with.
And when he left he had to pry it out of my rigor-like grip.
So when the Monson girls came over we had a party.
Here's Jeny. (I know she looks like she could be a sister, but she's the mom:))Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Big sister Avery
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But let's be honest...little Anna stole the show.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I must really love this age.

7 comments:

Chrystal said...

How fun! What beautiful girls!

Amy Hummel said...

I officially hand my attempt at a business over to you... because I suck.

SarahCeleste said...

Ok, those are so amazing, when I clicked to see the lens...wow, I have to admit I was a little turned on..I know this is a family blog, but there is no other way to describe it...Amazing shots Beka.

April said...

hmmm, could the Monson gals get any cuter???? Seriously - Jeny - love love love your freckles!

Megan said...

so very cool! I love those pictures of Anna, she is adorable! Avery just looks like a blonde Jeny! (meaning she's gorgeous!) and the one of the two girls together! Just too cute!

Jamie said...

My favorite age is between a year and about 18 months. Kids are so cute at that age! Adorable but no attitude.

jeny said...

could that picture of my face BE any bigger??? I can see EVERY stupid freckle.
I definetly need a copy of the two girls together.
They are all great photos. I told you Matt thinks your work is amazing!

Thanks.