Friday, July 18, 2008

monsoon





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I adore this time of year in St. George. When It's hot and sunny during the day and brooding and rainy in the late afternoon. It's so amazingly beautiful!

6 comments:

Marie said...

Yes, I miss that about St. George too. I wish that that moisture would make its way up to SLC, but alas. We just have to deal with the humidity!

Megan said...

Um, wow! I keep seeing these pictures you take and thinking: "That one should be framed and up in their house."

one thing, though...I think you are running out of walls in my head...

April said...

beka... these are gorgeous - my heart seriously stopped.

Amy Hummel said...

Those are all amazing! Sometimes I wish I didn't have 4 kids, so that I'd dare venture out of the house to take pictures!

And of course, it would help if the area surrounding my house was pretty... instead of the ghetto of St. George that it is...

SarahCeleste said...

BEKA!!! Wow...I want those in my house if you don't have room on your walls ;-)

Chrystal said...

WOAH! My favorite pics you've done by far! I want to be there and just smell it in! Jared loves rain and I know it is because he had moments like you've camptured, in his St. George childhood.