Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Starting his application for college

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Alex! We love you so much. I can't believe you're ONE WHOLE HAND TODAY! 5 years old. That's getting up there--way too fast, if you ask me.

2003:




2004:



2005:






2006:

2007:
2008:

And just in case you were worried he was not enough like his dad:

After Alex saw the picture of Jake with Buster, he stopped calling Pepper Pepper. Then and there. We now have a Buster too. Buster 2.
I tried to discourage it at first because he's not the beloved Buster Jake grew up with, but the boy wants what the boy wants. And Jake was OK with it. So Buster it is.
Happy birthday Alex. WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

SarahCeleste said...

Happy Birthday little man. I love you so much and can't believe you are a whole hand!!!!Your party was so much fun! LOVE LOVE LOVE You

Auntie Sarah

Chrystal said...

Happy Birthday Alex! Hooray for being 5!! We are so excited for your new Buster too!

jeny said...

I am so glad we got to spend these last few years being best buds with you guys. You have grown up into such a great 5 year old!!
Happy Birthday Alex!


OK, stop crying now, Beka :(

McKinna said...

Happy Birthday Alex!