It's exciting, and sucks at the same time. Seeing as... your house is still a hole in the ground. Do they have footings and cement yet? I should go out and look. Since I'm not building our house, I'm going to be stalking yours. We're trying as hard as we can to get out there. I think Jared is talking to your neighbor/Realtor today. We're hoping that she doesn't tell us we're screwed because our neighborhood is crap.
HOORAY!! That is the coolest picture ever! You rule!! (I sound like I'm in high school - but hey - your still in high-school good shape right? so why not?)
7 comments:
Congratulations!! Your house isn't done yet right?? Where are you going??
You're right! You are crazy! We're gonna miss you like crazy!
You're so funny....good luck with everything!
do tell...where are you going?
It's exciting, and sucks at the same time. Seeing as... your house is still a hole in the ground. Do they have footings and cement yet? I should go out and look. Since I'm not building our house, I'm going to be stalking yours. We're trying as hard as we can to get out there. I think Jared is talking to your neighbor/Realtor today. We're hoping that she doesn't tell us we're screwed because our neighborhood is crap.
And I love that picture by the way.
HOORAY!! That is the coolest picture ever! You rule!! (I sound like I'm in high school - but hey - your still in high-school good shape right? so why not?)
I love this pic!!!
Post a Comment