Wednesday, December 10, 2008

it's 8:58

and I'm sitting at my computer blogging.

So what's the big deal, you ask?

What's the BIG DEAL?

It's that I've been here since 8:10...WHEN MY DAUGHTER WENT TO SLEEP!

She's actually TIRED from not having a nap today, which means I'm not in her room right now consoling, persuading, bribing, threatening, or yelling. Nor am I chasing her with a diaper, fetching water, or pretending to be asleep.

I'm blogging. WAHOO!

Oh, and I'm eating a cinnamon-sugar bagel. I think I'll have hot chocolate, too.

With marshmallows.

No more naps for Lily.

7 comments:

jeny said...

Yippee! I cant wait to see my pics! How are they coming? Email me a sneak peek:)

Megan said...

go team...it really is the little things, isn't it. The little things that are actually BIG things!

Amy Hummel said...

Amazing. Calvin hasn't been taking naps lately. He needs to be, because he's ornery at night without them... but I've been so busy during the day I haven't pushed the issue. If he's happy with watching Christmas DVD's over and over and over... I'm happy. But then yesterday, the excitement of the day was too much for him, and he fell asleep on the couch at about 4pm. So I laid him in his bed, and he didn't wake up until about 6:30. That was a nightmare because I COULD NOT get him to go to sleep last night! I was the one doing the bribing, and finally pretended I was asleep. Then, I really fell asleep for the rest of the night at 10:30pm, and that's a early bedtime for me!

Katie said...

That's why Chloe stopped taking naps. ;) YAY for normal bedtime!!!

Jamie said...

It's all about the small victories!!! Good luck on keeping it up!!

SarahCeleste said...

YEAH! Good for you. SO were the cinnoman bagels the ones you made?

lindsay said...

ok who made that amazing house? yes if you didn't know i stalk your blog and it's about time you have some pictures cause I don't know how to read. eagar aka lindsay abel