Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just a few Christmas thoughts

Here is Lily waking up. I didn't get a shot of her brother, as he was already upstairs checking out the loot.
Here are Alex and Lily opening presants. But we know who the real star of the show is here. Here are the pancakes I made Alex and Lils for breakfast. I only had to add them because I'm never "culinary" like this. I like how they turned out. And they liked them too. Here is Lily eating with the ladel that came with her new kitchen.
Aaaand this is what Lily ate...



And this is what Alex ate. Yah. Pretty much just the whipped cream. But hey, it's Christmas.

That's all for now. I haven't even dumped the pictures from the Canon yet, so more yuletide joy to come...

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

I love the pancakes and it is fun to see your kids with the same sleepy faces we've all sported C-mas Morning! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!