um yes that would be me. but then I started looking at everyone elses blogs and realized it was such a good way to waste time. Yes we are still in san fran. No I did not run the SG marathon. In my dream land I thought I could get married start a new business and train for a marathon. Well the first two happened but getting all my miles in just did not. I realized that when I was passing out after 15 miles it just wasn't happening. I saw that you did which was totally impressive and rad. My dad ran since he is in the 10 year club and all. I love married life!
4 comments:
um yes that would be me. but then I started looking at everyone elses blogs and realized it was such a good way to waste time. Yes we are still in san fran. No I did not run the SG marathon. In my dream land I thought I could get married start a new business and train for a marathon. Well the first two happened but getting all my miles in just did not. I realized that when I was passing out after 15 miles it just wasn't happening. I saw that you did which was totally impressive and rad. My dad ran since he is in the 10 year club and all. I love married life!
Love that girl
Excellent! I like the pictures of the party and your awesome basement!! Holy Toledo! It's going to be great!
Soo adorable!
I think I'll sing that one here at our house too!c
Post a Comment