Friday, January 22, 2010

65 pounds and she pees like an elephant...more from our visit with Jade.

Photographing Jade proved to be quite a difficult task because she's almost black, so every time I tried to expose for her my shutter speed was really slow, and on top of that (and I can not overemphasize this) she is a puppy and never stops moving. It's deceiving because she's so big, and you'd think she'd act like a dog but ( and I can not overemphasize this) she doesn't. She's an enormous puppy...and all that that implies.
This is Buster contemplating the pros and cons of an altercation with Jade. By the end of the day Buster was done contemplating.

Just a little perspective.








I love this picture. She is so powerful it's a little scary.


Me and my new pal.
Jade with Mommas.








A little more perspective. She will double in size. for shizzle.

I would love to have her every day, however, Buster would not like to have her every day. I'm pretty sure he hates her for accentuating his small dog syndrome. Jade was very playful with him, but by the end of the day Buster wasn't playin'. I had to sit between them. So for Buster's sake we probably won't have her again, but oh how I love that beautiful, goofy girl!

4 comments:

Chrystal said...

Awwww...how fun! She really is a BIG puppy - - when did they get her? I love the name Jade too.. So fun!

Angie said...

Yeah, she's a beautiful dog. Aw, Buster, you and your short man syndrome . . . But at least you haven't gone out and bought a huge truck with lifts to compensate.

SarahCeleste said...

ahhhh, my baby!!

SarahCeleste said...

:'( ahhhh jade...I Miss you!!!!! But am grateful you found a good home. So sad!