Friday, January 15, 2010

The rest of them

This is mostly for Megan. So here you go Megan. It's weird that Cru isn't in these. It's hard to imagine a time before any of our kids were born, but I believe I've represented each of your children circa Fall 2008.





This is a milestone moment in our family. A snapshot with Pooh...




Didn't even need to put in a coin...I love this age.
Our kids totally hijacked this shot...so hilarious. I kind of felt bad for this middle-aged man trying to get a picture with Eeyore, but he seemed to be able to laugh about it.



I remember I had to bump my iso all the way up for these next few shots so they're nice and grainy.











This is photographic evidence of Megan being a good mom.
I call it squishy legs.









For some reason I imagine this shot re-lived in about 20 years...and Seth is still wearing that shirt.


Big brothers can be so funny




Peek-a-boo



This just never got old.

Robot







Lily got a little worried on the carousel.

Worry that turned to panic. Don't worry, I took pictures.

Then it got to be sort of OK.


And after it was all over she couldn't wait to go back in. Typical Lily.










Trying to get a picture together.





This was the best I got.



Parade







Missing a shoe. Typical Lily.
Fell asleep on the way back...typical Lily.


It got bright...so we bought sunglasses. They still have these sunglasses, and they are beloved.






I don't remember what was so loud.


Words fail to describe how much I love this picture.







It seems like she slept a lot, but really she didn't. Mostly she squirmed around a lot and tried to get abducted. My only explanation for the multiple shots of Lily sleeping is that I finally had my hands free long enough to take a picture.
Then we went to Sea World. Also, I had short hair.






Waiting for shows to start is hard. One must keep oneself occupied.




OK, that's all I got. Now I'm ready to go back...my kids are totally at the magic age. They would both be really fun to take this year. Please no one tell them I just said that.

Peace out.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am dying! These pictures were killing me. So cute. Such great shots. And I just got back, and I already want to go back. Thank you thank you thank you for taking the time to post these! You are my hero!

Chrystal said...

Thanks to Megan for making Beka post these! I SOOO NEED TO GO THERE WITH MY KIDS ---I wish it was now!~~ What fun pics and memories!!