Saturday, January 9, 2010

Disneyland take 1

So did everyone know we went to Disneyland? It was so fun! It was over a year ago, but we had a great time.
Actually Megan reminded me that I had never posted Disneyland pictures, and there were some real gems when I went back through, so I thought I'd post some. It will take several posts. You can blame Megan.


The night before. Then we found SethFinally in front.Look how little she was! She was perfectly happy sitting on the floor of the boat. That's my little non-conformist. This was San Diego. Apparently these were out of order. You may see this one again.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

Megan said...

thank you thank you thank you! So much fun! Every time I see pictures of Seth in that shirt I am reminded of how true it is...LOVE it though. And the mohawk...wow...it was really riding high that trip!