Alex loves to write stories on the computer. Usually they look like this...
kfmfjfrjdfrjuedidxzcjfugifdoergv ocfrmv ngjhgtjuhftrirfi1674869e0930rtjrjfthfjgjtyjgjfnvgjhgnbmvgmgvjvfvcng0khghjkhkjkgtjghyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhjvjmnftghhgbfdcujed8GNGHTJJGGRGIHJKJJ,GBGNGGCNMJHGJHJD.LFLVB,N.JFJHJGKTRKYJUT&LKGNBVNMAN F HE MAN HFGFGBHYRTFFGTERWERTYER
But at some point this week the marriage between the spelling of words and those little letters he sees on the keyboard sparked a synapse in his brain, and words began to emerge.
GFFRGTRYTUERHFGVBCNDFHFRGTTVXGDBGDSEGDVGGDF63549876543111111111111111111111111111111163W53245521452345BGSBGCFHGFHDVDGHGFJDNCHNFCVNCHVNCNVNVNFNVN THE END P S DIL 8794651 FOR MOR CKREEPEEST STOREES BY ALEX
The phone number was mine, but I changed it before sending it out into the void. So if you call it, you won't actually get ckreepees storees. Not actually sure what you'll get, but good luck to you.
2 comments:
good thing I know your real phone number...in case I am in the market for ckreepee storees.
I love that the actual words are a commercial for the nonsensical stuff above. Maybe he's written the story in code. I wouldn't put it past him.
Post a Comment