Monday, January 18, 2010

let's study this magnificent creature

This photo encompasses all there is to know about the Lily Species. Note the bandaids on two fingers, which if removed and examined would reveal no physical wounds, the pink, or otherwise known as beautiful straw, for which there could be no other color.
Now, let us examine the chocolate milk bubbles for which it is only a matter of time before they reach their apex above the rim of the glass. And then, of course, the fingers touching the beverage. It is quite rare to see a Lily without her phalanges in her drinking supply.
And the hair...oh yes this is remarkable. Anyone who is familiar with this particular species knows the signature "rat's nest" which one can just see sticking out at the back of the cranium. Yes, this is a truly classic representation of the lilus brackenus.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I've gotten into serious trouble for not putting a pink straw in a certain someone's beverages. Also, I love that shirt Lily is wearing at Disneyland.

Chrystal said...

I'm a known fan of this species!