So, these last two weeks at church we have fallen into the common struggle of transitioning our 3 year old from nursery (yay we get to play with toys!) to primary (boo we have to sit in chairs.) It's especially difficult because I have to be in there to lead the music, so I spend most of my energy trying to ignore her at my feet while she's screeming, "MOMMY LOOK AT ME!" However, this week was better than last, so I have hope.
I finally did get her to go to class, and when I picked her up afterwards I could tell that she'd had a wonderful time.So I said,
"Lily, did you have fun"
and she said, with perfect enunciation and projection of her voice,
"ya, but Mommy, Jusus no like you."
Good to know.
2 comments:
Yeah, that was in the primary manual for this week's lesson. I taught my Star 5's that Jusus no like Beka too.
Well, it's good to know she's learning something.
Post a Comment