Saturday, February 2, 2008

cute chicks 'n fast cars

It is only a one-seater, you two...

So I was outside taking pictures of Alex riding in his Power Wheels truck with his friends when I caught this little gem...

If you look closely, you can see Avery lean in to plant one on Alex's cheek.


What? didn't see it? Here, let's zoom in, shall we?



So. dang. CUTE!

I guess his fast truck made Alex the big man for the moment...


at least until Carter's tractor gets all charged up.

7 comments:

jeny said...

I saw you out snapping pictures. I love it! That is ammo for the teenage years:)

Chrystal said...

THE BEST EVER!!

Megan said...

so cute! I think you'd better watch those two...especially little miss dimples...she seems like she's got the moves!

SarahCeleste said...

That is awesome! Great shot!

Jamie said...

I'm still attracted to a man in a big red truck. Very cute.

shaunita said...

priceless!

Amy Hummel said...

Oooh you've got your hands full with that boy! He knows how to work it!