Sunday, February 24, 2008

why it's impossible for me to do anything...ever.

I went into the other room to check my email, and this is what I came back to...

If you're worried that they are burning themselves on hot chicken nuggets, fear not. I was heating up the oven the put them in...these are frozen. Yes, apparently my children were THAT hungry. Although the look written on Alex's face is all, "I know I'm standing here, but I totally didn't pull the step-stool up to the counter for Lily so she could sample the frozen nuggets. uh uh, not me."
They're a little trouble-making team, is what they are.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I had to let Seth eat a frozen chicken nugget once. He was throwing a fit because he didn't want to wait until they were cooked, and I was just not in the mood, so I just said, "here, eat it." He hasn't complained so much since.

SarahCeleste said...

That is so funny! I love the shot. Lily and her "what?" Look and alex...PRICELESS

Jamie said...

What a crackup! At least you know they won't starve.

Amy Hummel said...

I know my kiddos have thrown a fit (similar to Seths) before. And I always say... "fine, do you want to eat it while it's still frozen???" And they always say no...

I'm sure it's a matter of time though!

Amanda said...

I love this picture. Ah...motherhood :)