Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Move over Seth...there's a new stache in town

For some reason whenever Jake shaves his beard he loves to FREAK me out by non-chalantly walking into a room looking like THIS...




Yah, like I'm not going to notice.

Don't worry Seth, it's coming right off. You'll be on top again soon.

4 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

LOL!!!!!!!! I just about fell out of my chair while reading your title and glancing at the picture. Good thing I wasn't drinking something or I may have needed to replace my keyboard due to liquid coming out of my nose!

Megan said...

That picture is a little scary...part Charlie Chaplin, part Hitler. Too funny!

Unfortunately, Seth's mustache came off in his oatmeal this morning, I was informed, so it's all good...Jake can have the title!

Jamie said...

Eeeewwwww...gross! I laughed myself to tears!! That is so yucky!!! That's so funny! I can't wait to show Merril!

SarahCeleste said...

Ya know...jake is a good lookin man...but that is not right!