Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I love how he calls it "crochet"


and the mallet he calls a hammer.


I have lots of pictures I'm working on to post, but I'm trying to moderate my computer time. Between photography and blogging I could use up all my free time on this thing if I'm not careful:).

So, more pictures to come...eventually.

4 comments:

Marie said...

sorry for you loss. it is so hard to cope with things like that, especially when they leave without a note or explanation. i think that it is best to assume that you did something wrong...really, really wrong. i am sad for you. but you should be ashamed!

Jamie said...

I used to love to play croquet. Played it a bunch as a kid.

SarahCeleste said...

YA!

Amy Hummel said...

I think I might need to get a set for the backyard. The kids would love it! And I know what you mean about the picture taking and blogging thing. I just got my camera out for the first time in a week (you know... had to dust it off since it sat idle for soooo long), and I decided to take a bunch of random pictures today. A blog post is SURE to follow at some point today!