A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged
10 years ago I was:
um..let's see...that was 1998? Getting married and going to school...in that order.
5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Bake sugar cookies for Valentines Day
2. finish the valentines for Alex's class that he started and didn't finish.
3. Get Alex to and from pre-school (although Megan helped with the "from" part today. Thanks Megan!)
4. Build two towers out of blocks. One for Alex, and one for the bad guys who live next door.
5. Clean the house and get ready for jake's and my hot valentine date (which turned out to be going out to dinner at the "Lucky" chinese buffet because we both were in the mood for chinese which never happens because I have this funny quirk of wanting reassurance that my arteries will still allow blood flow in the morning. So I know that's like, truck driver-quality gormet and really not overly romantic, but there you have it.)
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. spend my life trying not to act like a billionaire.
2. take lots of classes about whatever I want
3. give some away
4. The funny thing about this one is that you kind of automatically assume that if you had money you'd somehow have all of this leasure time to go with it, which I doubt is true. So my life would probably not change a whole lot. We would probably just spend the leasure time we did have doing cool things as a family and creating memories together and trying as hard as we can not to mess up our spoiled rotten children.
3 of my bad habits:
1. I want to say YES to everybody and I automatically take the blame for whatever goes wrong. Pushover, I know. I'm sorry...there I go again!
2. I'm a know-it-all. And not because I actually know it all. I just get excited about things and it comes off that way sometimes.
3. Sometimes I go home from parties or large gatherings and spend the whole rest of the night thinking to myself, "Did I really say that to her?" Because thoughts don't quite fully form in my head before they come out of my mouth.
5 places I've lived:
1. Northern California for 17 years
2. St. George Utah for 10 years
3. Logan for 3 weeks (I haven't lived in that many places, so I had to add it. I almost went to school there and then didn't.)
4. Provo Utah for the happy-valliest 3 years of my life
5. See, I'm not that old...I haven't even lived in 5 places!
5 jobs I've had:
1.Snow shack executive operator
2. Bagel delivery and logistics
3. Fat Farm assistant in charge of towel hand-outs
4. Bakery manager and official taste-tester
5. RN
Things most people don't know about me:
I blog. I have no secrets.
You've been tagged:
Amanda
Sarah
Marie
Jamie
1 comment:
haha! I had to laugh about your Lucky BUffet date. Apparently, it was on Jakes mind to get Lucky on Valentine's day. Haha! I'm so funny!
Post a Comment