

Outer Darkness

What you're looking at is the crib tent made by "Tots In Mind". It's sleek, yet impenitrable design is the absolute latest in toddler confinement...And it is currently the thing that is keeping me from hurling my child out the window.
On that note...
Of course we couldn't leave Alex out:



Needless to say, we are all finally back in our own beds.
10 comments:
wow...you really brought out the big dogs. Fun stuff. At least they look like they enjoy jail! Just kidding. I'm a firm believer in "whatever lets me sleep at night!"
Amen Megan...Do you think that would work on an 11 year old...NAH...really good material right here beck! Oh, and I hate how that book ended(Twighlight book series finale). Weak! Like a Harry Potter final ending....yawn. Well at least that is over with.
oh my gosh this is to dang funny!! Nice creation on how to keep your girl in her bed. Payton totally has a tent up in her room to!!! how fun!!
Nice! Hopefully that will do the trick! Any price to keep everyone sleeping in their own beds is worth it!
whatever it takes to keep your sanity.
How fun Beka, I love the tent over the crib, and I may just have to invest in one. Your trip to Alaska...WOW! What an amazing trip and what an amazing neighbor you have. I loved every picture and just was wanting to see more. You have such a great blog, and I love checking it out. Your pictures are just amazing as well.
Good luck - Rebbecca's Juliana escaped that same tent after a week!! AAAAGHHHH!! Too funny! I sure miss you guys!
Beka- your blog is so great! I have been laughing for thirty minutes as I have read some of your posts about the kids! I love the crib. I wish I had known about such inventions 4 years ago when I was waking up to Gracie pulling my eyelids open at 2 am. Russ told me about your awesome camera... you have taken some great pictures. Love the Alaska post too.
I still liked my approach better and no, I haven't heard about Cindy.
Beka..you crack me up! I love your sense of humor! I know you have an addiction to blogging, but some of us need to be entertained, so keep up the addiction. :)
Post a Comment