


This summer our neighbor's bunny had babies. They were so cute and so fun...especially since they weren't mine to take care of.





Lily's favorite shoes.

What is summer without a garden hose?



This was one of the many sleep variations we tried during the time we refer to as "the dark period"--after Lily could climb out of her crib, and before the baby prison.

This is really just to scare you a little. As for the damp spot on his shirt...I'll just let you use your imagination there.





I could keep on going but I think I'll stop here. It's been a great summer, and we look forward to a fun preschool year!
6 comments:
love the pictures! The one of Alex catching rain reminds me of the one of him catching snowflakes...you know the one that's on your wall? Anywho, very cool pictures. Love lily's chair!
Ahhh summer...Your kids are too beautiful for words. Your photography helps to capture it so well.
Hi Beka,
I chanced upon your blog. What a beautiful family you have! Tell Jake I say hi. You are GREAT at photography! Your kids antics make me laugh because...well I have a son named Henry:)
Memorie Dea
sisterbadger@hotmail.com
I like the one of you and Alex with the toilet paper masks. I could almost feel Halloween right around the corner.
Hey Beka! It was fun to talk to you the other night about the running stuff. You are going to do so well! I FINALLY started a blog.
its garrettandmarcie.blogspot.com
Marcie
I wish you were your child..so I could sleep in a baby prison and stuff. You are such an awesome Mom and your kids will never be able to complain that they had a boring childhood. Is that dress that Lily is wearing in the black and white the one from Hannah Anderson? So cute!
Post a Comment