Thursday, August 14, 2008

bros before woes

Photobucket

Little Jordan had surgery this morning to have a cyst removed and ran over to show the boys his cool blue bandage! And so in demonstration of support for their buddy, they asked for some bandages of their own. they started out as duct tape, but they were not about to be outdone by the blue-ness of Jordan's, so painters tape became the material of choice.

And I just now realized how purple Alex's fingers are. I think I'd better go.

3 comments:

Megan said...

love your title! Poor kid. But so cute! What good little friends! So sad how you can tell which puffy little fingers are Jordan's...and the color...so sad. But cute picture!

Angie said...

I assume you saved Alex's fingers. I love that picture of Hell, by the way. Fish are gross. But then, I guess no one's really looking their best while being gutted.

jeny said...

Thanks for being such a great "neighbor mommy".
Jordan just adores Alex
& Carter.