Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Reads

Thanks Travis and Lainee for the really fun photo shoot! This family is so adorable!
And I apologize for the slightly green cast to everything...that happened sometime between my photos, Photobucket, and Blogger. I promise your pictures don't look green:).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE this photo of Lainee.
Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And how cool is this family picture?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one might not end up on any walls, but I love it just the same.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love unconventional family photos. This is a fav as well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I heart this...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These last photos are much duller than the originals...not sure what happened with all those ones and zeros, but they got lost in translation somewhere:).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How cute are they??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sorry it took me so long to finish these up...I'm blaming the fish. Hope you enjoy them!

6 comments:

SarahCeleste said...

Beka~
I am not sure why, but these photos brought a real emotional response to me...They are so beautiful...and I don't know this family,but feel like I do a little now. What a talent you have! Those pictures brought a lil tear...not kidding..maybe I am lame.

Unknown said...

glad i'm not the only!! i love these Beka!! Thanks so much for taking them

jeny said...

i recognize that girl. i think i worked with her at golden corral.

Unknown said...

haha Jeny- i think you did work with me there!! Haha thats way funny.... just picture like twenty pounds and two kids earlier!!

Todd & Rakel Gardner said...

Oh Beka, These turned out so good. You are so so so TALENTED!!
What a fun family.

Amy Hummel said...

Okay... we need to talk about photographing at the Brigham Young home. Is there a certain time of day that you can photograph there. Do you just have to go up to who does the tours and ask? Or do you just walk on up??? Everytime I walk past, the gates are closed. Or the front gate is closed and there are people waiting to tour on the porch. Gimme the details!!!