Wednesday, August 6, 2008

m + j

Jamie! Here are some of my favorites from the lake. Sorry it took so long...I seem to be saying that a lot these days.:)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


These next 3 were accidentally saved for printing and not for the web...that's why they're slightly green. But you get the idea.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this one! I think it shows each of the kids' cute personalities.
Photobucket


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Jamie said...

THANKS Beka! There's some really cute ones! You did a great job!!

Amy Hummel said...

Cute, cute, cute! Where exactly at the lake was that. The rocks are cool. By the boat ramp somewhere?

Megan said...

so cute! I can't believe how old Jules looks in the last two! And Maxine has some cute smiles!