I don't know why it just keeps looping back to the beginning randomly. This is why I don't do slideshows:) But if you're patient and you are Chrystal, Alexa, Katie, or Grandma/Grandpa, you'll enjoy these.
It didn't keep randomly looping back to the beginning for me. I loved all of the pictures. The sun ones were cool... but I think my favorite one is the (3rd pic I think) with the pool, and the water on the ground, and you can see the detail of the little ripple in the water from that cute baby hand pushing on the ground. ADORABLE!
look at www.redcliffshome.com if you want to see what I did with your camera. You have to click on "view rooms" to see the rooms obviously, and they will be listed on the bottom. I just used the same template as my photography website...
3 comments:
I don't know why it just keeps looping back to the beginning randomly. This is why I don't do slideshows:) But if you're patient and you are Chrystal, Alexa, Katie, or Grandma/Grandpa, you'll enjoy these.
Um...hello! I enjoyed it too! Love the shots with the sun...beautiful!
It didn't keep randomly looping back to the beginning for me. I loved all of the pictures. The sun ones were cool... but I think my favorite one is the (3rd pic I think) with the pool, and the water on the ground, and you can see the detail of the little ripple in the water from that cute baby hand pushing on the ground. ADORABLE!
look at www.redcliffshome.com if you want to see what I did with your camera. You have to click on "view rooms" to see the rooms obviously, and they will be listed on the bottom. I just used the same template as my photography website...
Post a Comment