Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to ye ol' grind

The first day of pre-school-upon us once again. Alex has been counting down the days until he could go back. I loved hearing all of the things Mrs. Morris is going to do this year with the kids. I just know Alex is going to love every single day!
And so, to commemorate the occasion, I give you;
The pre-preschool photo shoot:



Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa
And that's pretty much how it all went down.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'm pretty sure that Alex and Seth were supposed to be brothers...I didn't take pictures yesterday...I decided to save it until next week, when the real work starts...now I'm wishing I would have taken them yesterday, when he was wound up...could have turned out much like Alex'

jeny said...

totally Alex.

SarahCeleste said...

Those are so priceless! Love my boy!

Chrystal said...

Love it! Love him!