You misspelled brutally. Oh, you mean about the hair!! Hee hee. I think it makes you look like Shelly. I agree that the color seems a little off but that could be from the picture or could mello after a few washings. And now you won't have to worry about tying it back for the marathon! You're very brave. Awesome, girl!
I think I liked your previous cut more. But I'm a long hair type of gal (not that your previous hair cut was all that long...). But, that aside, I think it looks fabulous! You are very gutsy. I could NEVER cut my hair that short. But, really... who am I to talk? I never do anything with my long hair. I just put it in a pony tail. I think my reason for not liking long hair, is that I know I'm too lazy to keep on top of it.
I'd have to see the color IRL to make a correct judgment. It's hard to tell what it really looks like in the picture.
We need to hang some time. Just thought I'd throw that out there. How's the house coming?
I wish I could pull that off. Anyway, "Dude, your kids are cute!" That picture of Lily looking up at the camera with the sort of kissy lips...that could win contests. My kids are pretty cute too. It's fun to look at the pictures of them you posted. Thanks! Also, I'm thankful there weren't any of me (if you had any, I appreciate your mercy in not posting them). I find I never look good in pictures... maybe it has something to do with what I actually look like...I try not to think about it too hard.
You've always looked awesome with short hair - I am surprised to see you with that hair color - it looks more red than mine ;) I think it looks great - it brings out your gorgeous blue eyes!
12 comments:
YOU ARE SO SO SO HOT! smokin! Love it I hope you feel as sexy as you look
LOVE THE SHORTNESS OF IT! The color seems a little weird though. Is that what it was supposed to look like?
LOVE YOU!
You misspelled brutally. Oh, you mean about the hair!! Hee hee. I think it makes you look like Shelly. I agree that the color seems a little off but that could be from the picture or could mello after a few washings. And now you won't have to worry about tying it back for the marathon! You're very brave. Awesome, girl!
You look great! Hey did Kathryn ever give you my email address?? if not, here ya go- kinna910@yahoo.com
personally, I love it. But it might be because when it comes to my hair, I am a total chicken and have never colored it. Love the cut...
Oh I love love the color don't change it!
I think I liked your previous cut more. But I'm a long hair type of gal (not that your previous hair cut was all that long...). But, that aside, I think it looks fabulous! You are very gutsy. I could NEVER cut my hair that short. But, really... who am I to talk? I never do anything with my long hair. I just put it in a pony tail. I think my reason for not liking long hair, is that I know I'm too lazy to keep on top of it.
I'd have to see the color IRL to make a correct judgment. It's hard to tell what it really looks like in the picture.
We need to hang some time. Just thought I'd throw that out there. How's the house coming?
I love the cut, but you know me, all about the short hair. I'd need to see the color in real life. More importantly, how do you like it?
I wish I could pull that off. Anyway, "Dude, your kids are cute!" That picture of Lily looking up at the camera with the sort of kissy lips...that could win contests. My kids are pretty cute too. It's fun to look at the pictures of them you posted. Thanks! Also, I'm thankful there weren't any of me (if you had any, I appreciate your mercy in not posting them). I find I never look good in pictures... maybe it has something to do with what I actually look like...I try not to think about it too hard.
I think you look so good! So sassy and spunky, totally fits you! oh and only 1 week to go!
Looks great! You are a BEAUTIFUL woman!
You've always looked awesome with short hair - I am surprised to see you with that hair color - it looks more red than mine ;) I think it looks great - it brings out your gorgeous blue eyes!
Post a Comment