Tuesday, September 16, 2008

capturing sunlight in a bucket

That's about how easy it is to get a good portrait of Lily.
I've been trying for a few months now to get a good 2 year old picture for my wall and for the Grandmas, but Lily's not the most cooperative. It's not that she's against having her picture taken, it's that she is WAY too busy to hold still. So I thought, maybe if we put her in that adorable outfit Anna wore, she'd ham it up for me and at least smile. Well she LOVED the "princess" tutu, and my neighbor curled her hair so she'd feel gorgeous, and I think it worked! Here are the highlights of our little photo shoot. None of these are the portrait, but I think I did get it, and I'll post it later.




I have lots of favorites of my beautiful girl. I'll be posting more.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!

Amy Hummel said...

Oh... and I was going to say that I can't wait to see "the" picture!

jeny said...

deja vu!

Jamie said...

I thought that outfit looked familiar. It makes Lilly look so precious! I love the one looking backwards on the swing.

Megan said...

those are totally totally beyond adorable! And I love the outfit! I must have one for Katy!

SarahCeleste said...

I am sorry, but every picture of lily is amazing cuase she is lily! But those are gorgeous. What a princess. You must give her a smooch from auntie sarah

Chrystal said...

It has been said already - but these are the exact words I had in my head before I read everyone elses comments - SIMPLY AMAZING!