I have to start out by saying that
#1: I totally get that I'm one of those annoying people with a camera. And to that all I can say is you gotta love me for me.
#2: This is WAY too many pictures to post on one singal post. And all I can say is my photos are like my babies and if I love it I have to share it, but you don't have to look.
With that out of the way, my fiend...er...friend, Jim turned 30 last friday! And we all know the big secret about 30 being the magical gateway to happiness...and so we CELEBRATE!
I made him this shirt. (Look familiar, April?) And, yes, I misspelled frisky. See, when you get a homemade gift from me, you get the whole package; quirkey misspellings and all.
This is Dan. Hey Dan, are you going to do 20 miles with me this weekend?
I'll take that as a yes.
Bennet took this picture of Lorraine. *sigh*
And this one.
And this one. I love giving my camera to kids.
OK, the Moore's might be one of my new favorite families to shoot because Dan just can't contain himself around his kids.
even in black and white...
SERIOUSLY!
Here's my little photographer
Love this. This should go on their wall at home. If it doesn't go on the wall I will be offended. Just kidding. Sort of.
Lily won't go inside the "splash zone". She just walks around the perimeter and thinks about getting wet.
This just might be the photo of the day.
Fun with a drinking fountain. I'm sorry. It's a disease.
The 3 amigos. And it's at this point that I realize that I only have one picture of my son in here. That might have something to do with the fact that I get treated like a leper by him whenever I"m wielding a camera
So, to make up for it, and to prove that I love him just as much as I love Lily...and a bunch of other random kids...I give you,
Alex:

































7 comments:
Oh, my little Beka is all grown up and taking awesome pictures. I'm feeling a little ferklempted...I'll give you a topic, Grape Nuts, neither Grapes or Nuts discuss.
Seriously, I really enjoy looking at your pictures and would happily come over and have you "bore" me to death showing me all of them!
I'm thinking about getting photoshop...any recommendations?
Okay, one question, what is that on Alex's face? Your pictures are so awsome. I hope someday I can take some even close to that good.
never apologize to me for taking pictures! These are awesome! I love them all! You did get some awesome pics of Dan and CO. But I totally adore the pics of my girls! So perfect!
Bennett took some really good pictures! Can you believe the marathon is in a month? Crazy. Merril will be the guy in red in the back. Hee hee.
Cool drinking fountain pic!
LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!
I really liked the shirt and pictures of Lily in her swimsuit. BUt, I think my very favorite is of Dan squatting down...you know what I am referring to. i know, it' s been almost 15 years, it is time to let go...I just can't forget it.
Post a Comment