Tuesday, September 23, 2008

He's almost 5

Shauna had these fun questions on her blog, so I thought I'd ask them to Alex:

1. What is something that Mommy always says to you? "You're Welcome"

2. What makes Mommy happy? "me doing everything that's not naughty"

3. What makes Mommy sad? "do naughty stuff."

4. How does your Mommy make you laugh? "make funny faces and funny stuff"

5. How old is your Mommy? "30"

6. How tall is your Mommy? "That tall"

7. What is her favorite thing to do? "pick flowers"

8. What does your Mommy do when you're not around? no hesitation..."sit on the couch"

9. What is your Mommy really good at? "sewing"

10. What is your Mommy not so good at? "climbing houses"

11. What does your Mommy do for her job? "start the laundry"

12. What is your Mommy's favorite food? "cream of wheat'

13. What makes your Mommy proud? "of me being good"

14. What do you and your Mommy do together? "play."

15. How are you and your Mommy the same? "born at the same time."?

16. How are you and your Mommy different? "your were born first and I was born second."

17. How do you know your Mommy loves you? "She loves me. My heart beats fast."

4 comments:

Chrystal said...

Too, too sweet! WE LOVE YOU ALEX!

Katie said...

Ok, that last answer made my heart 'beat fast'. That is so sweet. I can't believe he's almost five already.

Megan said...

I love that you "start" the laundry...it's true...it is NEVER finished, is it?

SarahCeleste said...

I love that boy! My heart beats fast too!