I've been haunted by this technique for a while now, and I swore the minute I got my trusty Argus 75 in the mail I would build a contraption that would let me take pictures through it's 60+ year old viewfinder, but I got side-tracked by trying in futility to jam 120 film into the back of it (which worked for 1 roll until the advancer broke). But I still have the view finder!I realize that if you don't know anything about ttv that last paragraph made absolutely no sense. Just know this...if there were ever a question regarding my nerd-quotient, question no more. I am thoroughly nerdy. And when it comes to photography, I'm the worst kind there is because I still don't know what I'm doing half the time. I just like to carry around big contraptions attached to old cameras that don't work anymore and take pictures through them.


Just trust me. It's fun.
6 comments:
i totally understood that....yeah....sure.
nerd or not, we are going to ROCK on saturday...watch out all you pro-runners..
..here we come!!!
I need to get me one of those nerdy contraptions!
Beka... this is a little spooky.
I spent ALL DAY looking and playing with these free ttv layers from flickr yesterday!
http://www.flickr.com/groups/ttvdust/pool/
That is so cool! Will you take some pics of liv and I with that? I am loving it!
looks really cool!
You could do some really awesome, spooky Halloween pictures with that things!!! The contraption looks groovy! Good job!
Post a Comment