This is Alex's face for every blessed picture nowadays. I should probably discourage it before kindergarten pictures, but to tell you the truth I'd still hang it on my wall if this were the face he made. I mean wouldn't you? Retakes? What retakes? Are you saying my baby's not adorable? Seriously...turn around and say THAT TO MY FACE!Yes, I'm one of those moms.

This is me...aren't I beautiful?
OK, so I might have used a little airbrush. But, see, I have this HUGE zit on my chin. Seriously it's enormous. In fact, I think I have a nice macro picture of it somewhere in here...let me see...I can never find anything in here...What? You don't care to see it?
suit yourself...
My baby girl is under all that Photoshop somewhere.
and if you think for one second that it was easy to get that dog to have something over his ears without twitching and convulsing violently, well then I'm afraid you are a severely misguided individual. There's no way he's coming away from that experience without the need for some kind of therapy, let's just put it that way.Buster's not exactly stable to begin with, but that's an entirely different blog altogether.

5 comments:
I was confused on the five Brackens thing at first...of course...Buster! So funny! Very cute hat!
Hey how are you guys doing. Hows the running? Did you ever get hooked up with that group over in your new area?I miss seeing often. Hope you are doing well! oh and love the hat!
That hat is so cute! I think I just realized that in every comment from me on your blog I have said *cute*. Hmmm......no really, it's really cute. ;)
Haha... I love this post. Yes, my computer is broken, so it took me this long to read and reply to your post! I love the pic of the hat on Buster. I'm doing a semi-newborn shoot on Tuesday this week. I say "semi" because the baby is creeping up on a month old, so I don't think she will fold like I'd like for newborn photos. So I'll probably text you tomorrow sometime and see if you've made a mini size prototype. I really should learn how to knit myself. How much do I need to pay you for this. I saw them for $20ish each on the etsy shop.
Oh, and I e-mailed a photographer I know about using strobes outdoors. She posted some cool snow pictures, and talked about how she used strobes outdoors with battery packs... and I was like YES!!! JUST WHO I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! So we will have to see if she e-mails me back.
Post a Comment