Friday, January 2, 2009

just a minor case of deliquency

Here is Alex's b-day for you all to enjoy...and not a moment too soon. Some of you may recognize some children in here as being offspring of your loins.
That's just a little something to keep your viewership. A carrot, if you will. This is perhaps my favorite picture ever, ever, ever because it captures the relationship of these two so perfectly.It's playful. I promise.

Sadly, it's been so long since his birthday that I don't remember many details. But I do remember one nugget that you might find enjoyable. While eating pizza, Carter was pointing out that he had a puma on his sock, and I said, "Dude, that's FIERCE!" And so Jordan, not to be outdone, turned and said to me, "well, well, well, my sock has a hole."

I didn't stop laughing for three days.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I love love love that picture as well. And seeing pictures of Seth in that shirt, I can perhaps see why I get a few odd looks when I walk into the grocery store with a small boy wearing a shirt that says, "I'd rather be naked." But honestly, it's still one of my faves!

Chrystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrystal said...

Looks like Alex had a wonderful party! It was fun to see our kids make nice for New Year's! Love ya 'Pookie'!

Amy Hummel said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun.

jeny said...

being #4....I'm sure all his socks have holes in them. We try to tell him it's a "cool thing".

let's play....soon:)

SarahCeleste said...

Lily's face coming down that slide is priceless!!!