
And he didn't even singe an eyebrow, such is the candle-blowing prowess of my dad. He does usually blow them all out in one fell-swoop, utilizing his his patent-pending process of oxygen/co2/lung volume conservation. (It takes advantage of the diaphragm as well as the lungs and abdominal muscles, using the lips as sort of a one-way valve...anyway, it's complicated.) But this is the first time that I can remember that he still had a few candles lit when the air was finally gone.
I guess 60 was just too much for the old man.
Happy belated birthday, Dad.
4 comments:
Fun post! Happy B-day to him from us!
"I don't know why I love you like I do, I don't know why I just do-o..."
Happy Birthday Goldtowner!
I laughed out loud AND had Matt come over to read the post.
60 huh? This moment is bittersweet...
Hi it's me, the blog stalker Jessica Jewkes. I thought since I have officially met you in person, and have gone to blog stalkers anonymous, I figured you might want to be friends with me.....you might as well give in since we are probably going to live in the same neighborhood. HA HA! Here are my blogs if your interested. jewkes21.blogspot.com and there is a link to my photography blog on there if you want to look. :)
Post a Comment