Saturday, January 24, 2009

standing as sentinels

That's Lily, by the way. She can't get enough of those plastic dinos these days.

In other big, important news, there's this...
He had been wiggling it all night asking when it would come out, and would it hurt, and would he know if it did, but I still thought I had a few more days. Then, while brushing his teeth he suddenly shouted, "MY TOOTH IS GONE!" I was a little worried that he'd be traumatized, but he was SO excited for the tooth fairy to come.

I just want to know when they stop growing up.

Or at least slow down a little.

3 comments:

Megan said...

oh...Seth will be beside himself. He has had lost tooth envy for a year now...add Alex to the list...he will be sooooooo jealous!

Amy Hummel said...

Add Jocelyn to the jealous list! She's in 1st grade, and is yet to lose one. One of her bottom teeth is just a TAD loose........... if you wiggle it real hard. And it's pretty much been that way since November. It really is a touchy subject with her. We're just late maturers around here. She will probably be the last one to get boobs too. Or, she could be like me, and never get them in the first place!

I love how the word verification it's throwing me right now is "denti." It kind of reminds me of "dental," or "dentist."

How appropriate.

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Your photos are amazing...I saw your post on PW Cooks about breadmaking. Come on over to my blog and visit my step-by-step recipes and video tutorials...you'll never be afraid of yeast again!

friedalovesbread.blogspot.com