Monday, January 12, 2009

things I'm working on right now...

SocksHomemade yogurt. The yogurt maker was a gift from Lynda--cool gift, hu? It's a little scary when you make it yourself...I don't know, just seeing milk sit out that long. But it's really good and fun to make. And I'm not vomiting, so it must be OK. A well-rounded education for my son. Don't you love how he modified a j to look like an r?And finally, heart disease, type II diabetes, coma and death. Does this make my butt look big?
mmmmm.

3 comments:

Megan said...

it would probably be best if I didn't share that booger picture with Seth...it would be waaaaay too funny to him. I love the things you are working on...by the way. Great random post!

Jamie said...

Bring on the heart disease and vomiting!

Anonymous said...

I seriously love your fam picture at the top. That is awesome. Glad to see you are doing good.