Here is Lily Fast asleep and looking for all the world like she's just been counting to ten and is ready to be found (because that's how she plays hide and seek).
That is cute. I bet she's going to be even cuter tonight when she refuses to go to bed :) Ella tried to fall asleep in the car today, it was 4:30 and I am so not doing a late night with her. Mean mom rolled down the window on her.
5 comments:
That is cute. I bet she's going to be even cuter tonight when she refuses to go to bed :)
Ella tried to fall asleep in the car today, it was 4:30 and I am so not doing a late night with her. Mean mom rolled down the window on her.
So cute but I feel kind of sad that she was never found. :( Hopefully she was happy when she woke up!
ah that is sweet!
oh that is funny and cute but kind of sad!!!
You'll have to promise to play H&S with her today :)
AWWWW!!
Post a Comment