I love this one of Alex wearing Batman and checking out the insignia. The cowboy boots really set it off nicely, don't you think?
Friday, September 21, 2007
Batman, Spiderman, and Playing with Fire
Here are some pictures of the kids...
I love this one of Alex wearing Batman and checking out the insignia. The cowboy boots really set it off nicely, don't you think?
Carter brought over this Spiderman toy that sings the Spiderman song and dances. Don't ask me what it is about Spidrman. Alex has not watched a single movie or episode, but somewhere in his DNA it states that Spiderman is to be worshipped.
Alex got Lily "up" from her nap this afternoon...meaning he went into her room, turned on the light, and started playing in her closet. That is where he found these "pinkies". He was kind enough to give one to Lily as well, who hasn't taken one for months. So here are my two big kids with their "pinkies".


I actually forgot how quiet it keeps them. Do you think I can get a 4-year old back on a pinkie?
I love this one of Alex wearing Batman and checking out the insignia. The cowboy boots really set it off nicely, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the "pinkies."
And about Mr. Toadie... Yes we still have him. We've had him since before Labor Day weekend. He's getting fatter because he just sits around all day and eats rollie pollies, and the occasional cricket from Petco. Today he had a treat because I dug up some grub worms in the garden. I wasn't sure if he'd eat them... but they seemed to dissapear quicker than they could burrow... so I guess he DOES eat them! Yesterday I put him outside in the guinea pigs exercise pen so that he could burn some calories. Think it worked?
So if you are ever wanting Alex to play with a toad...stop by. Or call me. I can bring him. He's in an easily portable container.
Post a Comment