Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lily

I post so many blogs about Alex because he's at the age where he's starting a lot of fun things, but in my zeal for him I fail to adequately document Lily's young life. You know, she's really taking off on that walking thing. She can also say "Happy Birthday". It sounds like "happybday". All one word.

We took Lily to the park this Saturday to take pictures and we learned that she absolutely loves slides and has no fear. She can climb clear to the top and loves to slide back down on her tummy. It is the dang cutest thing I've ever seen.


Here are some pictures of my favorite daughter:




2 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Super cute pictures. Are you shooting in RAW yet?

I asked Camera Country about cleaning and service on my camera. They said that they don't do it, and no one else in town does either. Basically you just bring your camera in to them and they ship it directly to Canon. AND then it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get your camera back. And they can't give you a price because it depends on what needs to be done. SO.... Camera Country OR Canon (I didn't ask which) calls and asks you to approve whatever the amount will be on your camera.

FREAK People! What am I supposed to do without my camera for 3 weeks!

I was wanting to have it cleaned, and my flash fixed... But I'm going to Jamaica in 21 days and I'm worried I won't get it back in time. So I thought... I'll just send it out when I get home. BUT then I remembered that Halloween will be coming very shortly after that! So... I'll have to wait until AFTER THAT. I guess November is a good month to go without a camera. I mean, that month only contains my birthday, anniversary, and thanksgiving. Of what importance are those dates???

The nerve!

Beka said...

Seriously!
And, yes, I am shooting in the RAW, but in all honesty I am just too dang lazy to adjust my photos in photoshop. So, what you see is what I got pointing and shooting.