Sunday, September 16, 2007

Soccer...take 2

Well, it was a better game this week. They had team pictures before the game and not a one of them wanted to take pictures. They should be good when we get them back. I eventually got Alex to stand still for pictures by making funny faces behind the camera. I actually think his might turn out cute.

The game itself started out promising. The other team was late getting there so our guys got to go out on the field and practice shooting goals. Eventually a little scrimmage broke out and they were all having fun...that's right, ALL of them. We don't even get that at practice. It was so fun to watch them having...fun.



Pay no mind to the shin guards on the outside of the socks...we get there however we can.



Once the game started they were good for about one quarter. After that I think a combination of heat and the fact that they had been there an hour early for pictures started to wear on them. Pretty much the only kid we could get to play consistantly was our little 5-year old ringer.


This isn't him. This is Alex thoroughly melting down.complete melt-down.


This is Alex being dragged off the field for hitting his team-mates.
I just had to throw in another pointing picture. In this one I'm telling them which goal is ours after half-time.
Kiddie pile-up.



No comments: