Have you ever googled your name? I just did, and this is what came up...
식품명의 영문명- [ Translate this page ]
Bracken, raw. 고수. Coriander. 고추, 꽈리고추. Pepper, green young .... Beka squid, raw. 꼴뚜기, 자건품. Beka squid, boiled and dried. 꼴뚜기, 젓 ...www.foodinfo.pe.kr/dictionary/sub/nutri_ga.htm - 154k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
I don't know what a Beka squid is, but I'd sure love to see my namesake boiled and dried.
Probably tastes like chicken.
4 comments:
hehehe, Beka squid. THat's funny.
Have you ever googled Beka Needs: do it, it's good stuff! I did it for all the people in my family. I think my favorite was
Rick needs to shut his pie hole!
hehehe, pie hole! good thing Seth can't read yet, he'd be repeating that one, for sure!
OK, I tried Beka wants:
Beka wants a casino license
beka wants to be my friend
beka wants to recommit to exercising 4-5 times a week
beka wants to draw an apple
alex wants:
alex wants less red tape
alex wants a whipping
alex wants to blow up america
alex wants to be a Londoner
alex wants more than anything to be tall
and my personal favorite
alex wants a margarita
you need to have a talk with that boy!
Seriously, that is like a horoscope for Alex. I can see all of those things in his future (many in the present.)That is hilarious!
I've googled my name. Heck... I did it tonight actually just before I read this post (so it was kind of weird to read). Other than my blog (that came up as #1), I also found out that I am senior development officer at BoardSource. I also learned that in 2000 I received from Creighton University an Outstanding scholorship in Physics, an award for outstanding performance as a physics major, and an award for undergraduate research in physics, LOL. I was also aquitted for driving under suspension.
Ahh... the things you learn about yourself that you just don't remember...
Amy wants:
-a grilled cheese sandwhich
-to be a mom
-to date junior boys
-crack babies
-to go to rehab
-sex with you
(okay that is just scary)
Amy's father wants to control her drug cash.
Post a Comment