Friday, September 14, 2007

Thankful

I am feeling so thankful lately for good friends. I realize that many moms raise their kids without nearly the support I have in my life, and I am just so thankful for friends and family who have done it before or are doing it now with grace, love, and patience. I'm just feeling surrounded by love and good examples lately, and I really wanted to take the time to acknowledge it. So, those of you out there who give me advice and listen to me vent without judgement, I say a big Thank You!

2 comments:

Megan said...

hmmmm...don't know if I'm considered one of the supportive ones...but I completely agree with you! I can't imagine doing this alone...husbands are great, but they don't truly understand. we all have different parenting styles, but thankfully, there is more than one way to screw up perfectly good kids...oh, I mean, take care of kids...

Beka said...

Absolutly. And, yes, you are one of the supportive ones...