Jacob took this picture of me knitting this sock at my request because for some reason I wanted to document how insane I am for undertaking such a project. It will be a miracle if I finish it.
Monumental if I can complete the pair.

As long as we're on pictures that Jake took--here's one he took without me knowing of Alex and I in the rain on Saturday. (By the way, there was no wailing or gnashing of teeth because soccer was rained-out. I thought I would at least get a little whine after my attempt at reverse psychology by saying he couldn't go to soccer today....alas.)

And just for you, Amy, these may not be the greatest pictures, but they're both RAW.
2 comments:
This picture brings back memories of Oro Valley Road, in the rain and we would go out and try and find the biggest puddles to splash in. my purple and your pink cordoroy pants getting heavier with each jump and our strayberry shortcake umbrella not withholding the wind. ahhh, good times, great picture.
Well, Mrs. Beka... I think the pictures are great! I especially love the one of you knitting. Way to compose a shot Jake! LOL!
The one in the rain is cute too. Jared was gone with the scouts the whole time it rained, so I didn't have the luxury of a picture taking husband. Of course, even when he's here I don't have the luxury of a picture taking husband. Which is strange since he did photography in high school... humm...
Post a Comment