Usually after 15 or 20 minutes they've sillied themselves out and go to sleep, and then right before I go to bed I sneak in to clean up confetti, turn off the music, and send home the clowns. Actually, I just turn off Alex's lamp that he likes to go to sleep with, but sometimes I wonder what I'll find.
Which is why last night when I walked in I was taken aback...though not completely shocked to find this:
They did sound like they were having a little more fun than usual, come to think of it. I don't know what series of events led up to the nudity, but from the sounds of it, it was HILARIOUS!
Good times.
And on a completely unrelated note, here's a picture I took of Alex in the tree he loves to climb in the park behind our house.

I just like to be unpredictable like that. Bedtime nudity to trees...LOOK OUT!
It's good to keep you on your toes. Keeps the reflexes sharp.
1 comment:
sounds like some of the parties we used to have, which led to the ...she is hogging all the covers....fight to the blissfull night sleep. Good times
Post a Comment